Paris, the City of Light is known to attract visitors from all over the world: offers art, evokes bohemia and luxury at the same time. But it is also a modern city and business that has a very high
standard of living and stay in it can be very expensive. Stay in a hostel is an option to get cheap accommodation in Paris.
Hihostels.com is the page of Hostelling International, an association of recognized prestige, which you can find the necessary information and be able to book
hostels in Paris and central economic, that high standards of quality (price of July 2011):
- Location: This hostel is located near the station of La Mairie de Clichy in the center of Paris and very well connected with
most of the major tourist destinations of the French capital.
- Services: Has a capacity for 335 guests, in rooms of 2 to 5 seats. In the hostel there is a bicycle rental service, bar, free internet access,
tv room and community kitchen.
Prices: 26 euros per person.
- Location: The largest hostel in Paris and France. Very well located, close to the terminal of Eurolines and a quarter of an hour from the
center of Paris.
- Services: Very well equipped, has free cinema, internet, a bar, cafeteria, laundry.
Prices: 23 euros per person and day.
Cité de Sciences:
- Location: This hostel is in a great location to visit Parc de la Villette, the scientific and technological museum, in addition to the
City of Science, and the Geode, the famous cinema with its display of 360 degrees.
- Services: has a huge wooded garden that makes it very cozy, in addition to a kitchen free use of all the backpackers.
Prices: 22 euros per person.
It must be borne in mind that to stay in hostels in France is mandatory to be partner of the association of the country to which the traveller belongs. If not
, then there is that acquire the meat of Hostelling International. To join there is no age limit.
In the capital of France, there are also a wide range of accommodations that do not belong to Hostelling International, but that are centrally located, economical and with
a good level of quality. These are some of the Hostel in Paris best valued (prices of July 2011):
- Village Hostel Paris. Located in the bohemian quarter of Montmartre, with beautiful views of the Sacred Heart. All rooms
have private bathroom. Among the attractions of the hostel are its cuisine and its cafeteria, ideal for exchanging experiences with other travellers and open until 2:00 a.m.
Between 35 and 50 euros per double room. Reservations in Villagehostel.fr.Have link in spanish.
Young&Happy. Hostel recommended in Lonely Planet and Le Guide du Routard. In the Latin quarter, known
for its animation and youthful atmosphere. Offer kitchen, bar and library.
Between 30 and 45 euros per double room. Reservations in youngandhappy.fr, also have link in spanish.