Jaca, the capital of the historic county of Jacetania, is an important benchmark in the winter sports, but also has an impressive monumental heritage, such as corresponds to the that was first capital of Aragon and one of the major enclaves of the Camino de Santiago. All this makes it a true "capital of the Pyrenees". Here is the information to stay in it.
Hotels in Jaca
As you might expect, the offer of hotels in Jaca is very wide. We have chosen the hotels more appreciated by the users in different categories. All of them very close to the ski slopes.
.Four-star hotels in Jaca:
- The Oroel Hotel is in the Avenida de Francia, the principal of Jaca; only 20 minutes of Astún, Candanchú and at the foot of Oroel peak, with fantastic view of the Citadel and the peaks of the Pyrenees.
- With 124 rooms facilities include a restaurant, cafeteria, swimming pool in summer, discotheque and parking.
- From 75 euros per double room on 1 August 2011. May be booked by Booking.com.
.3 Star hotels in Jaca:
- Grand Hotel in Jaca, located in the Paseo de la Constitución, 1.
- The hotel offers 165 rooms with satellite tv and video channel. The hotel has a restaurant, a cafe, mini golf, ski in the winter and parking.
- Reservations in Granhoteljaca.com. From 63 euros per double room on August 1 2011.
.Hotels from 2 star in Jaca:
- The Boira Hotel, situated in the center of the city, in the street Ansó Valley, is quoted as a hotel in Jaca family environment.
- The hotel has 30 rooms, all with bathroom, air conditioning and heating, tv with satellite and the internet. The hotel has a lounge fireplace, ski storage, parking garage and offers adventure trips with guides.
- From 60 euros per double room on 1 August 2011. Can be booked in Hotelaboira.com
Hostels in Jaca
There is also the possibility of finding accommodation in Jaca at more affordable prices. Hostels in Jaca, centrally located and well appreciated by the users are:
- Hostal Ski passes account for coffee. In the main street, 57, in the old town.
- Disposes of 27 rooms in a building of 1900, but restored in 2010. Has wifi internet, service of storing skis and bicycles. They also organize adventure programs.
- From 40 euros per double room on 1 August 2011. Can be booked in Infohostal.com.
- Alpine Hostel, is also located in the calle Mayor.
- It has 25 rooms all with bathroom, central heating and television. It has cafeteria and tv room. There are also service ski-storage.
- From 29 euros per room on 1 August 2011. Can be booked in hotels.es