Circuits of excursion around Fécamp
Of the Bottom of Etigue to Veulettes
- From Etigue to Vaucottes,
- From Vaucottes to Yport,
- From Yport to Grainval,
- Of Grainval to the casino of Fécamp,
- Under the Course Fagnet,
- Of Val-de-la-Mer (Senneville) in the Course Fagnet,
- Of Val-de-la-Mer (Senneville) in the Valley Ausson (Eletot),
- Of the Valley Ausson (Eletot) to Saint-Pierre-en-Port,
- Of Saint-Pierre-en-Port in the Big Paving stones,
- Big Paving stones in the Small Paving stones,
- Small Paving stones in the Valley-Martinmas,
- Of Veulettes in the Valley-Martinmas
Fécamp is an important limit because this city is situated on the weakness Lillebonne - Fécamp which separates two sub-blocks:
- The sub-block of Callus, in him W of Fécamp;
- The sub-block of Ailly, in him E of Fécamp to Dieppe.
Considerable differences exist in the stratigraphy of these two sub-blocks.
In him W of Fécamp, the stratigraphy concerns almost exclusively lower and more average Coniacien (pointements of Turonien is locally visible, as well as upper Coniacien is present in high cliff near Fécamp but it is inaccessible).
In him E of Fécamp, we travel a continuous cup of Turonien lower than upper Coniacien (the limit of the section is Veulettes). Coniacien is best represented to it and most accessible of all the Norman cliffs.