Share the article! PRESENTATION OF THE DOJO SHIN-HARA: - I started the karat ...
DOJO SHIN HARA
Rue Joseph Quintart n°129, 7063 Floor Our Lady of Louvignies (Soignies)
Instructor: Vincent PONCELET C. N. 3 th Dan IKO4
- I started karate Kyokushinkaï at the age of 14 years. It is now 29 years that I practice this style. I have
chosen quite by chance. Has my debut, I lived in Evere, a commune of Brussels. It was a club that was close to my home. I did not know during this period that there were
several styles of karates.
- In 1983, so I got the knowledge of my teacher, Sensei CLAES Joseph, which was 3rd dan at the time. I remember he had travelled to Japan go his 4th dan from the founder of our style, Mas Oyama.
- Parallel to the practice of Kyokushinkaï, i followed as high free, for several years, other disciplines for the purpose of extending my knowledge in the martial arts world. It is thus that i practice for a few years of aikido, of self-defense, of the kobudo and iai-do
- A first satisfaction in the practice is the passage of rank for the first seat belt color. It is therefore the June 19, 1986, that I spent my 8th Kyu, the blue belt in Kyokushinkaï.
- By the suite, a second satisfaction is the passage of rank for the brown belt, i got the March 5, 1988. This is the 2nd kyu.
- Always in 1988, 5 years after my debut, I have taken up the torch to my Sensei. I have had the courtesy and the honor to be able to open my own Dojo, when I still had the rank of 2nd kyu, brown belt. My Sensei as to him had opened two other Dojos, one in Westmalle, and the other at the Residence Palace, in Brussels, in the face of the buildings of the EEC. It is therefore in 1988, that I have officially taught the Kyokushinkaï. I gave courses for 2 hours, 4 times a week, on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. I continued always, of course, to follow courses with my Sensei, at Oostmalle or in Brussels.
- In 1989, for a reason that I do not know yet, almost the entire Russian Kyokushinkaï is increased in the federation of the WOK (World Oyama Karate), whose founder was the appointed Shigeru Oyama. It was the same style to the Kyokushinkaï. I have myself followed my Sensei in this track. The only difference was the level of the katas. In effect it is when we were attached to this federation he taught me was the combat masterclass no kata. There were eight. We also had to know the katas with the bo (long sticks), the tonfa clubs and a Nunchuk.
- The March 5, 1989, I spent my 1st kyu brown belt, strip, at World Oyama Karate.
- A new and very important stage in the life of a practicing martial arts is the passage of his black belt (especially in Kyokushinkaï or world oyama karate).
- In July 1990, at the famous course of a week which was organized in Holland, to Papendael, I passed my review of black belt (shodan).
- I have this review before Shigeru OYAMA in person. The theoretical part, katas, kihons, etc…, had been considered for the duration of the workshop. The last day of the course, either on Sunday morning, it was the test of kumites (fighting). It took me held during 20 fighting for two minutes and be still standing at the end.
- He told me has therefore had 7 years of work and hard to obtain a black belt.
- My essential purpose in the practice of karate was to teach. I have not made a great career of champion. I have participated in only a few championships. In 1987, i got the cup of Flanders" Best Spirit Fighter". In the course of the sporting year 1987-1988, I also got a sporting merit of the commune of Evere.
- From 1990 onwards, i continued to teach in my private Dojo to Evere and this, until 1999. In 1999, I have the stop education for professional reasons.
- My Sensei, CLAES Joseph, had also stopped to teach and i lost sight of, me recovering only.
- In November 2004, i resumed contact with Shihan Alain BREUGELMANS, that I knew for years, and I proposed to him to reopen a dojo for the International federation of the Tezuka Kyokushinkaï Organization Group. To do this, in December 2004, I made the encounter of Kaicho Tezuka, which had come to give a drive at Brasschaat, in the Dojo of Shihan Alain. I was accepted in the group and the April 04, 2006, my shodan grade the WOK has been recognized, officially, in rank of shodan Kyokushinkaï.
- It is therefore in January 2005 that I opened a Dojo to Neufvilles.
- My theory on the practice of serious Kyokushinkaï is clear; I prefer the quality to the quantity.
- For this which is of other small details concerning my progress in karate, I can tell you that I was able to meet and lead me with many Japanese instructors:-
- Shigera Saiko Shihan OYAMA (9th dan)
- Sensei Ted OYAMA (4th dan)
- Kaicho Toru Tezuka (9th dan)
- Sempai Kunihiro SUZUKI (2nd dan and champion of the world of shinkyokushin)
- Sensei Toru Okamoto (3rd dan)
- Shihan SHICHINOHE
- Shihan TABATA WAS BORN
- I have also participated in numerous
international and national courses ( including 7 internships to Papendael-Hollande , from 1985 to 1992).
- I hope you have lit a bit on my journey and wish you a long practice of Kyokushinkaï.
SHODAN WOK NIDAN IKO4
Website of the federation: www.ektg.be
WHAT IS THE KARATE Kyokushinkaï:
The school of karate Kyokushinkaï was created by Master Oyama. It is considered the most lasts, the more effective,
but also the most intransigent of Japanese schools of karate. There we learn mastery of the body and the mind through workouts very physical or respect and discipline are
ubiquitous. Its technical circulars from the typical Gojû Ryû, of various styles of Kenpo and boxes. You'll learn: breathing techniques, training "cardio",
natural strength, stretching, basic techniques of Kyokushin, Katas (forms), self-defense, techniques of broken "Tameshiwari" and application in free battle "combat masterclass", the ultimate truth (at the highest
level, the fighting are practiced to the KO without protection for what is competitions) ! During the course, the guards are mandatory.
Mas Oyama was founded in 1964 the Kyokushin style which means "the way to the ultimate truth". His style has become the most popular style, with over 12 million practitioners across the world. It was soon nicknamed his style: "The Strongest Karate" (the Karate the most powerful), not only because of the incredible performance of its powerful demonstrations, but also because of the high-level workouts and its competitions. At his death, in April 94, at the age of 70, Mas Oyama, has left an organization very confused.
It is said that he would have chosen as successor Akiyoshi Jazz Matsui. But several of the Japanese senior grades and "Branch chiefs" (owners of dojo) have not accepted this decision and have not given their confidence to the latter. They then form their own organizations.
The origin of the karate Kyokushinkaï: