The festival 2013
Allowing exception, all the concerts are free and take place in Champs-Elysées of Saint-Quentin from 5 pm till 7 pm (ffor the fold, see the details of the program))
Program In detail
June 30th : Joey Morant Quartet
July 21st : Jérôme Etcheberry Quintet
August 4th : Scott Hamilton Dany Doriz Quartet
August 18th : Big Festive Day
- 12 hours: apéritif concert with Jacques Schneck Trio King Cole
- 15 hours: intermezzo with Claude Tissendier invited by the BRB?
- 17 hours: Philippe Pilon Quintet
1Er Seven.: Anachronic Jazz Band
22, 23, 24 nov.: Master's degree Class jazz in the CRD managed by Olivier Lancelot
- 22nov. At 9 pm Limps with Jazz with the musicians of the Academy and the BRB
- 23 nov. from 3 pm till 6 pm: Master's degree Class managed by Olivier Lancelot??
- 24 nov. 3:30 pm concert Master's degree class:
- 24 nov. 4:30 pm Recital solo piano by Olivier Lancelot