A researcher in Information Science and Communication.
I place my work in the framework of gender studies and Cultural Studies.
Born in Santiago, Chile, the October 22, 1967, i resided in France since 1974.
I am involved on the ground and LGBTIQ transidenditaire since 1996, here are a few steps:
- 1996-1999 : Activity of information and support (home phone, standard) to the Association of the syndrome of Benjamin from 1996 to 1999 ; creation of the journal "The associative Identity'.
- 1996-1997: an editor at the "3 Keller", LMA Paris.
- 1997-1998: "Seminars Q" (of the association the ZOO) headed by Marie-hélène Bourcier.
- 2000-2004, remoteness of the associative fabric LBGTIQ, formative and responsible for multimedia communication.
- 2005: Co-founder of the association without Counterfeiting and facilitator of workshops at the UEEH.
- 2005-2007: secretary and member of the CA of UEEH.
- 2006-2007: member of the CA of the CEL of Marseille.
- 2007: Resumption of studies in master 2 research at the University of Provence, the memory of master in Information Science and Communication of the door on the representation of trans' on television, obtained with the reference TB.
- 2008: Entry into a doctoral thesis at the University of Nice ; publication of the test, the Transidentite, of the media space to the public space.
- 2010: Co-founder of the Observatory of Transidentites with Maud-Yeuse Thomas and Arnaud Alessandrino.
- 2011: First publications in journals classified.
- 2012: Several publications with a view that the sum of the contributions to the ODT during 2011.