Quantcast
Sunday, December 30th, 2012 7 30 / 12 / December / 2012 06:00

Another quite simple pitite recipe but what we adore at home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is a very good compromise between the parties because it is light but greedy.

chocolat au laitIngredients:

-100 gr of round rice

-70 gr of caster sugar

-2 bags of vanilla sugar

-10 gr of cornstarch (or 1 soup spoon)

-1 pinch of salt

-3/4 of liter of milk

-Brown sugar

Put the rice in a sieve, well rinse him under the fresh water and make him go pale 2 minutes in some boiling water. Drain him carefully.

In a pan, put the milk, the sugars and the salt. Carry this mixture with boiling. Add the rice by moving well the boiling milk. Let cook 30 minutes by watching well the cooking to avoid that it does not burn. After this lapse of time, add the maizéna diluted with half a glass of milk. Let still cook 5 minutes and stop the fire.

Pay into a dish or individual ramekins and sprinkle with brown sugar. Serve tepid or cold.

riz-au-lait.JPG

By them - recipes - de-fraizy - Pates, rices and potatoes Published in: - Small dishes regressifs Community:
Write a comment - See 12 comments
Return in the welcome

Comments

I always have to adore the big rice pudding zou
Avisteste Comment N posted 1 by yesterday at 09:27 am
Hummmmm has there well. My recipe is different, but yours must be excellent, as usual.
Kisses
Nokomis Comment N posted 2 by yesterday at 09:33 am

You will have to give me yours that I test her. Kisses

-recipes - de-fraizy Answer of yesterday at 6:28 pm
It is so good! A delicious return in childhood!;)
Beautiful Christmas and new Year holidays!
Kisses
Poupougnette Comment N posted 3 by yesterday at 11:52 am

Yes it's true, I often ate it by being pitite. Kisses and good Christmas and new Year holidays

-recipes - de-fraizy Answer of yesterday at 6:37 pm
I appreciate!!!!!!
Mimine Cuisine Comment N posted 4 by yesterday at 2:57 pm

Thank you it is kind.

-recipes - de-fraizy Answer of yesterday at 6:37 pm
Delicious! I adore! Kisses!
Julia T Comment N posted 5 by yesterday at 3:11 pm

Thank you it is kind. Kisses

-recipes - de-fraizy Answer of yesterday at 6:48 pm
Cuckoo Fraizy, oh a rice pudding! I adore. Kisses. Sylvie.
Sylvie and Marc Comment N posted 6 by yesterday at 3:48 pm

Yes it is excellent. Kisses and good evening

-recipes - de-fraizy Answer of yesterday at 6:49 pm
I adoooooooooooore
Afaurore Comment N posted 7 by yesterday at 4:17 pm

-recipes - de-fraizy Answer of yesterday at 6:38 pm
Thank you for these recipe so simple, moij' have a problem every time I but my milk to be boiled with some sugar, the milk turn. Know you why?. Kisses
Ginette Comment N posted 8 by yesterday at 4:47 pm

I know not at all why it is the problem which I do not have, but I am going to ask on my blog and I would give you the answers if I have it who can help you. Kisses

-recipes - de-fraizy Answer of yesterday at 8:04 pm
It is very good
Flipperine Comment N posted 9 by yesterday at 5:16 pm

Yes a delight

-recipes - de-fraizy Answer of yesterday at 7:59 pm
A delicious cake and a little toffy with hem
Kisses and good evening
Guy59600 Comment N posted 10 by yesterday at 5:17 pm

Yes it is very good. Kisses and good evening

-recipes - de-fraizy Answer of yesterday at 7:59 pm
Hummm a good tres desert
J adore
Brigitte Comment N posted 11 by yesterday at 6:30 pm
I adooooooore that the rice ua milk and after several tries missed with my Multi-delights, I am going to try with Thermomix and pi if I still fail, I think that I shall try the traditional version!!!!! Kisses Kisses and Good Christmas Eve of the end of year
Sylvmel Comment N posted 12 by yesterday at 8:45 pm

I too adore that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope that you crossed good Christmas and that you were spoiled by pitit dad noyel. Love and kisses and well reveillon.

-recipes - de-fraizy Answer of yesterday at 10:05 pm

Presentation

• : The blog of them - recipes - de-fraizy
  • Le blog de les-recettes-de-fraizy
  • Recipes Cooking : Fraiz Cooking y
  • : It is a blog where I am going to try to make share you my passion for the cooking. I am also going to put in it but very additionally things which mean a lot to me.
  • Return in the homepage