Sunday, December 19th, 2010 7 19 /12 / December /2010 19:23

blue_lotus_meditation.jpg

People are afraid, very fear of those who know inside.

These beings have a certain authority, a certain aura and certain magnetism; a charisma which is capable of freeing(releasing) young persons of the traditional detention.

The realized man cannot be enslaved(overcome) - there is the difficulty - and he cannot be imprisoned.

Every genius(engineering) which discovered something of its interiority will be difficult to absorb; it will be a disruptive strength.

The masses do not want to be disturbed, even if they can be in the suffering. They are in the suffering, but they are used to the suffering and the one who is not in the suffering appears as unusual, foreign.

The realized man is the perfect foreigner(foreign countries) in this world, it seems to be up to nobody.

No organization limits him(it), any community, any company(society), any nation.

Osho The Zen Manifesto: Freedom from Oneself Chapter 9

By NataYoga - Published in: Yoga_Pensées - Community: Hatha Yoga
Write a comment - See 4 comments
Return in the welcome(reception)

Comments

We would indeed say the description of the card(map) of the Rebel ( major mystery IV ) not? ^^

Comment n°1 posted by Magali on 16/09/2011 at 10:01 pm {1}

Good evening Magali,

Indeed, it is good the card(map) of the Rebel of the Zen Tarot of Osho

She(It) corresponds à la carte of the Emperor of the Tarot of Marseille, master(teacher) of her(its) own fate, her(its) own karma if we stay in the theme of the Yoga

Beautiful description no?

Answer of NataYoga on 16/09/2011 at 10:21 pm

Yes I like! As far as my deep personality (or road of life) is IV!;-)

I like very much OSHO and his(her,its) tarot, the real meditation in itself! You pull(fire) him(it) you?

Comment n°2 posted by Magali on 17/09/2011 at 00:15 am {2}

I pull(fire) no more tarot for several years, maybe I do not need any more?

But I estimate(appreciate) Osho for his(her,its) way of seeing things the existence a lot.

Answer of NataYoga on 17/09/2011 at 9:00 pm

Yes the tarot is a help for percevori what there is in us. I think that when we are in a total clarity(brightness) we need no more it. I still fire! I did not stop throwing(casting) all the old odds and ends of my internal cellar!;-)

Comment n°3 posted by Magali on 17/09/2011 at 9:04 pm {3}

It is the help, the guide, the support quite as the others as the Yi-King for example, that stays near me, but whom I do not consult any more or even the pendulum...

Indeed, when the light lights(enlightens) the internal being, we find with some subtleties, some particular sensibilities, answers to our questions. It is for celà that I honor so much Hâtha Yoga, because it is him, for me, a real guide, the richest met until then.

Answer of NataYoga on 17/09/2011 at 9:12 pm

I understand you. For me it is the humanist magnetisme...

Comment n°4 posted by Magali on 17/09/2011 at 11:37 pm {4}
Create a free blog on over-blog.com- Contact- C.G.U.- Indicate an abuse - Most commented articles